BT does not benefit from you electing to use these services. Should you decide to receive financial advice, you will need to enter into a separate contract with whichever adviser you decide to use. BT will not be a party to that contract and will have no liability or obligation to you or the third-party company in respect of that separate contractual relationship.
- this process allows you to request the service from HUB Pension Consulting, but BT does not guarantee the provision of service to you by HUB Pension Consulting. If HUB Pension Consulting refuses to provide the service to you BT is under no obligation to provide you with this or any alternative benefits;
- any agreement you enter into with HUB Pension Consulting (“your Adviser Contract”) will be between you personally and HUB Pension Consulting and will be subject to the restrictions or other terms and conditions set out in your Adviser Contract;
- BT accepts no liability for:
i. any issues arising between you and HUB Pension Consulting under or in relation to your Adviser Contract;
ii. any acts or omissions of HUB Pension Consulting under or in relation to your Adviser Contract;
iii. any complaints you have in relation to, the services HUB Pension Consulting provides to you.
- BT does not benefit from you electing to contract for services with HUB Pension Consulting; and,
- BT has the right to discontinue offering, or amend these arrangements, at any time.